Site Meter Maxwell's Demoness: Friday Fun- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Friday Fun- Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along-Blog

I am an unashamed fan of the following:

Musicals
Cheesy Scientist Super Villains (in appropriate context)
Joss Whedon
Gratuitous Shots of Lab Glassware (in appropriate context)
Nathan Fillion
Social Commentary
Gratuitous Shots of Nathan Fillion (aka Captain Tightpants)
General Silliness
Musicals

Alas, I have never seen them all combined.

Until now.





Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog is a three-part miniseries defining the "Superhero Musical" genre. Think "Once More with Feeling" with more silly if you are a Buffy fan. I strongly recommend checking this one out.... where else can you find a musical with songs like "My Freeze Ray" and lines like "I have a PhD in Horribleness*". (Actually there are many much, much better lines, but I don't want to spoil anything.) The music is actually pretty good too. (If you like this kind of thing. I looove this kind of thing.)

Available free until this Sunday only!

*Can I have a PhD in Horribleness?
How about Naughty? Dr. Naughty.

Er, I better go before I wind up saying something Silly.

No comments: