Site Meter Maxwell's Demoness: Gradschoolus Intteruptus

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Gradschoolus Intteruptus

Actually I am currently MIA because I have the following on my "plate".
  • Judging at a major regional high school science fair tomorrow. Don't LOL, is srys bznss. I haz 70 abstracts to read tonight.
  • Big piles of science need to happen because S.W.A.M. is presenting at conference X in June that is so cool I can't even get in to go listen. She has promised to give me mad props if I can finish dataset Cthulhu by then.
  • Final Exam/Paper for Scary Biophysics Class is due in a couple weeks.
  • Annual Teaching Portfolio requirement for my Higher Ed minor due early May
  • Oh, and on the subject of the Higher Ed minor, the date for the oral defense for my research requirement was moved from April 26ish to Tuesday. We -they do them in batches once a semester- were informed of this yesterday. To be fair, this wasn't anyone's fault in particular, but it still is less than fun. There is the option to re-schedule for the December slot, but I don't want to drag it out that much longer when I am so close. Will our heroine succeed or encounter massive FAIL? Check in next week to find out.

No comments: