Site Meter Maxwell's Demoness: The face of an obsession

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

The face of an obsession















Pretty, isn't she? This is my baby. My abusive love-hate relationship, my zen meditation, my object of worship. I rendered the image above in PyMOL, using the crystal coordinates provided by a previous graduate student. I like her best all goth-punked like this, but She Who Advises Me always insists on boring color schemes for posters and talks. So this image is my little act of rebellion. Showing her to the world in her goth-punk best. Like Spike unto Buffy in Season 5, I obsess for hours, but she beats the crap out of me on a regular basis. Why am I so scorned? Yet, I am the only one she really trusts... I have taken her places she has never been before.

No comments: